Scratched Gas Tank - Recommendation?

Micheric

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3R
My son scraped my tank with his ski while it was in the garage. Its a small scratch but did go down to the primer. As I notice it every time I look down, I'd like to get it fixed and will likely need to take it to someone. I am in Southern Cal and my Triumph shop has a guy but he is busy for the next three months. Does anyone have a recommendation or dealt with a scratch before - particularly in the LA area? Thanks in advance.

My son scraped my tank with his ski while it was in the garage. Its a small scratch but did go down to the primer. As I notice it every time I look down, I'd like to get it fixed and will likely need to take it to someone. I am in Southern Cal and my Triumph shop has a guy but he is busy for the next three months. Does anyone have a recommendation or dealt with a scratch before - particularly in the LA area? Thanks in advance.
Have you got rid of your son yet? :cool:

My older Son broke off a tap in the end of his shotgun barrel as he was retapping for a different front sight....He threw the broken tap and tap handle...bounced off of the fishing boat and then the garage door and into my 2018 R3R gas tank....first scratch, 700 miles on bike....Twas the first vehicle I ever bought NEW.....Now I just remind him ALL the time, that I just can't have anything nice:laugh: ............................................He's told his younger brother: He'll never let me live this down:thumbsup:
:laugh::laugh::roll::roll::roll:😁😁

Back