Right now I just use throw over saddle bags. They're great even zip together and have wheels. Great for in and out of the lodgings. But no locks on or off the bike. If I change it'll be for locked sets. Anything less than a week I just wear the ruck on my back. That's why I say they don't get used much. Maybe twice a year I get a longer trip.

It's not impossible to make the Triumph bags lockable, but understandable that you wouldn't want to (have to) do that.

a lot of input, i also stumbled across the cs4 bags. if they deliver from belgium it even makes sense, as i live close to that country and could have them delivered to me and then take them on the plane for my trip. I am not too familiar with the mounting systems, i chose the bags you find a bit down on this seide: http://www.bagsforbikes.eu/contents/en-uk/d61_Detachable_Cs4_saddlebag_sets_for_Rocket3_01.html
model x121a, which of the mounts should i chose? i think one of them is lockable (or both?), which is kind of a must otherwise the saddlebags lock is pointless.

thank you for all your help

Back