Saddlebag support brackets

which saddlebags would be the best option

want to purchase some saddlebags but what would be the best choice of the type of saddle bag to purchase if i want to purchase the saddle bag for some heavy gear, would it be the tank bags or some other ones.??

saddlebag fell off

my sissy bat bag fell of while i was traveling and i came to know about it when i had traveled quite a distance. turned back to recover it but all in vain. any guidance of what should i use so that is would not fall off again so easily

my sissy bat bag fell of while i was traveling and i came to know about it when i had traveled quite a distance. turned back to recover it but all in vain. any guidance of what should i use so that is would not fall off again so easily

I just looked and it's not listed under "101 used for a piece of string" but maybe it's included in the non-abridged version - "1001 uses for a piece of string". In any case, the best way to stop your sissy bar bag from falling off is to somehow secure it to the bike......

remove your confusion about the saddlebag support bracket

i have recently gone through the sane confusion when i had to buy the saddlebag support brackets for my ride. but eventually a fiend of mine told me about this site and it was awesome - great help
VikingBags.com, SearchFit PowerSearch
hope it proves to be the same help for you as well

bags

missed them bags,looking at a set of k drive bags with brackets,look abit small and seem to sit a bit high but can be fixed,any opionions :confused:

Back