Not trying to hijack this thread but I found this today on Craig's List. A 2012 Roadster matte black w/6700 miles for $7200.00

boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/5627348640.html

Not trying to hijack this thread but I found this today on Craig's List. A 2012 Roadster matte black w/6700 miles for $7200.00

That works at about 35 miles a week from new....The seller should be paying $7200 to the buyer as restitution for abusing the privilege of R3 ownership :roll:

Daaaaaaaang! There sure have been some crazy buyer friendly prices floating around on Rockets & all kinds of bikes lately (1/2 price Diavels ;)) Maybe we should keep obama in office = ruined economy, cheapest prices in history - yet still, no one can afford to buy, record gun sales, ect, ect
Happy, Happy, Happy

You f**kers better start bidding on that 2015X or you will be held responsible for my D-I-V-O-R-C=E and I do not mean Tammy Wynette

Hey Scot
It's clear you don't wear the trousers in your house, you've been wearing that kilt too long
My wife never tells me what to do or how to do it, she knows better than that, I wouldn't put up with it.
No sir, it's me that wears the trousers in my house.....gotta go Scott, she's just come home :eek:

RJ

Hey Scot
It's clear you don't wear the trousers in your house, you've been wearing that kilt too long
My wife never tells me what to do or how to do it, she knows better than that, I wouldn't put up with it.
No sir, it's me that wears the trousers in my house.....gotta go Scott, she's just come home :eek:

RJ
Obviously your wife isn't on this forum.

WOW, same as mine was and 325 miles from Berlin . . .

I notice a few small bids on the 2015X is anyone on here bidding or going to bid on it if so drop me a PM so I will not maybe go for it. Do not want to beef up the price if some one wants it.

It's me, saving a relative's marriage - 'what could a been' is a nicer memory than 'what was' ;)

the bids only look small you have to over bid to find out how much :evil: or place a :ninja: underbid

I bid $10477.77 so you have to beat $10500 now by a $100

Last edited:
Back