scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Is anyone else following that 2015 RocketX on ebay with a 10000 starting bid and no reserve? it has been at that price for the last few days, now after my last purchasr(carpenter Roadster) my wife would kill me if she comes home and I have three rockets in my Garage but hells bells if it stays this way I might have to go for it.

I live in Canada and would think of crossing the boarder with it. Just he ruined the bike with the windshield and the saddlebags. Guess you could yank those off though. Its a good deal. Go for it and sell one of your other ones.

I like it too but I like the 2015 I just got. Doesn't mean I am rushing out to buy it. Don't kill your marriage just for another bike that you dont even like the mods on as you are like me.

Is anyone else following that 2015 RocketX on ebay with a 10000 starting bid and no reserve? it has been at that price for the last few days, now after my last purchasr(carpenter Roadster) my wife would kill me if she comes home and I have three rockets in my Garage but hells bells if it stays this way I might have to go for it.

Only 100 miles from Lancaster, PA to Berlin, NJ - HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . . . . .

Best part of 14k AUD...plus import and compliancing... pretty expensive paint job...

Back