Rocket pulls to the left when taking hands off bars since lowside last year

Update: while doing my stator and lifter parts repairs we tightened all the engine mounts to spec with the bike suspended on hoists.
It didn’t correct it 100% but seemed to help.
I also put new tires on so that contributed to the improvement.

Both of my bikes have the forks pushed up further into the triple tree to lower the front. I measured the length showing at one point and they were the same.

I may try sonnies fix

When I highsided my touring last year I had a front end wobble. Was convinced it was the frame - but after frame alignment check it was found to be straight. I disassembled the front end and reassembled it carefully following the workshop manual.... no more issues. I found the forks slightly out of alignment, headstock not torqued to spec and a bunch of other minor issues with how the stealer ship had reassembled it.... bars and forks out of correct alignment will cause a pull to one side?

a frame check should be quick and relatively cheap... if it ain’t that, I’d be going over the whole front end myself.

Good luck! Hope you find the answer soon.

I thought I had it figured out.

I thought my Left analytical "Spock" hemisphere of my brain was too heavy causing the bike to pull to the left but I took a quick test
and it shows that my creative "Captain Kirk" Right side is equally balanced.

left-brain-right-brain.jpg
93160b3883f99d94637bf78b2a44f7b4.jpg

When I highsided my touring last year I had a front end wobble. Was convinced it was the frame - but after frame alignment check it was found to be straight. I disassembled the front end and reassembled it carefully following the workshop manual.... no more issues. I found the forks slightly out of alignment, headstock not torqued to spec and a bunch of other minor issues with how the stealer ship had reassembled it.... bars and forks out of correct alignment will cause a pull to one side?

a frame check should be quick and relatively cheap... if it ain’t that, I’d be going over the whole front end myself.

Good luck! Hope you find the answer soon.
I’m having the same problem, I had bought my bike two years ago and initially found the neck bearings were never set properly and by the time I acquired it they were bad. Still having trouble with the pull. I’ll try the tear down but the manual would be beneficial for specs.

I’m having the same problem, I had bought my bike two years ago and initially found the neck bearings were never set properly and by the time I acquired it they were bad. Still having trouble with the pull. I’ll try the tear down but the manual would be beneficial for specs.

see any post by IDK for link to manual

Yes, mine in the US always drifted right, I'm of the road camber school of thought

Yes, mine in the US always drifted right, I'm of the road camber school of thought
My 2020GT pulled to the left since new.. Easy fix though.. Just loosened the triple tree clamps around the tubes just a little, took a marker and put a dot on the triple tree, and a corresponding mark on the tubes and had a friend hold the front wheel between his knees while i applied some handlebar pressure to the opposite way the bike was pulling until the marks on the tube and triple clamp moved about 1MM. Bike tracks dead on now.

I’ve worked over the triple tree angle with what I thought was an improvement, but bike seemed a little squirrelly. Got a long straight edge from work and it appears my rear has a mind of it’s own! One side the rear to front was about 2inches away from touching and the other was touching. Houston we have a problem!

I replaced the headstock bearings in mine, so had the yokes (triple tree) off the bike. Now it's back together it doesn't pull so much. Maybe that sorted my issue out.

Back