Rocket Monster mods finally done

could you run a sound clip?

What are you looking for specifically? Did you click on the link under the dyno chart in the post above? Some good sound there as well as here:

Old video taken before engine rebuild and mods pictured in this thread but gives an excellent idea of this bike's power and acceleration... and sound.

And for good measure some pics of my top end and clutch rebuild prior to beginning the cosmetic mods. Can you tell I've done more wrenching than riding on this bike?

19-Tear down.jpg

20-Culprit piston.jpg

21-Broken ring lands.jpg

22-Piston pieces.jpg

26-New piston installation.jpg

27-Valve adjustment.jpg

0711151952.jpg

0602152127.jpg

0626151034.jpg

MTC billet basket and fibers
0712151655.jpg
LOOKS great those TURBO projects are time consuming and complicated CARPENTER did the streamliner engines and is now working on the street system for the ROCKET owners that want to go to the MOON LOL

Very sweet craftsmanship!
I see that you went to see Nels the guru!!!
Anxious to see your dyno sheet.

Looks great! Really like the rear fendet too. Now put the wrenches away and ride! Oh wait, your in WA. I dont intentionally ride in the rain. Not sure about you, but don't think you want that thing spooling up on a slippery surface.

What are you looking for specifically? Did you click on the link under the dyno chart in the post above? Some good sound there as well as here:

Old video taken before engine rebuild and mods pictured in this thread but gives an excellent idea of this bike's power and acceleration... and sound.
YEP blow by broken rings and ring lands

Back