Sweet, my bike is a 2016 r3r w/ABS. Preliminary measurements say that it should fit, I guess I'll just have to give it a crack.

I will have to re-route the brake line though, is the top of the triple tree easy enough to pop off?

Just curious.
Do the touring tanks rise up in front similar to the Roadster?
If so, will this riser interfere with the raising of the Touring tank?

Just curious.
Do the touring tanks rise up in front similar to the Roadster?
If so, will this riser interfere with the raising of the Touring tank?
Slopes down kinda, should as I don’t have risers yet, add even more room

Attachments

• 3B473948-40AC-4691-AFB3-9AB09D1AFC3A.png
    3B473948-40AC-4691-AFB3-9AB09D1AFC3A.png
    540.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 1A3746E0-81FA-4CE2-AB64-28DD1A62DB1B.png
    1A3746E0-81FA-4CE2-AB64-28DD1A62DB1B.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 26
Sweet, my bike is a 2016 r3r w/ABS. Preliminary measurements say that it should fit, I guess I'll just have to give it a crack.

I will have to re-route the brake line though, is the top of the triple tree easy enough to pop off?

You should not have to remove the upper yoke tree.

Read all the threads you can starting with those below and follow links etc within to educate yourself and give various options of how to do things or what cables etc to order if required. There are always good but less 'correct' ways of doing things.

Also flipping the instruments to in front of the bars is very easy to do with the Roadster. Under the cap you can unbolt bracket and virtually turn it around a re-fit and slight bend of the bracket, it is that easy.

As stated you will need to unbolt your instruments on your Roadster and possibly loosen and rotate your bars forward to lift the tank every time you want access with the Touring version you have. Not a big problem but annoying if you are modding or playing around.

Those of us without risers on our Roadsters but with NZ Thunderbike bars fitted have to do that anyway.

Just read other threads and click links or highlight a word or phrase and right click, hit search Google - it is pretty simple from there.
I do a bunch of reading here because it’s my only hobby but it’s all on a phone, so the right click hit google thingy ain’t so simple for this ole country arse hick, thank you very much

I do a bunch of reading here because it’s my only hobby but it’s all on a phone, so the right click hit google thingy ain’t so simple for this ole country arse hick, thank you very much
PCs rule and all my phone does is make calls and txts, it thinks it can do more being a Smart arse but thankfully the operator does not work well with pissy little screens and buttons!;):D

Back