Waz

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hey guys, bought some Rivco Risers on eBay second hand, only to find out they're the ones for the Touring... will they still fit my R3R?

Fit is a relative term. They should fit but only you will be the one to figure out if they work for you.

bob

I think they are different because of the instrument cluster on the top clamp. Maybe they will work, but won’t fit the same as others have described for the R3R.

You won’t have a problem selling if you have too. The master will be along shortly to Splain fitment.

They may just work, they move the bars 1" up and 2" back as do the ones for non-Touring. Looking at a picture of one with them with non-Touring installed they may fit under the instrument pods. One thing for sure, non-Touring ones will not fit a Touring at all. You have to have Touring specific for the Touring and most sources for new ones have dried up, even Rivco had blow out pricing on theirs a while back to clear them out.

bob

You won’t have a problem selling if you have too. The master will be along shortly to Splain fitment.

I thought you wanted some Kevin?

@Waz I cannot remember which year and model R3 you have. But the instrument mounts and covers and set up are different between the early R3 Standards/Classics up to 2009 and later 2010 on Roadsters. The R3 Std/Classic RIVCO developed risers also by chance suit the mounts of the R3Roadsters.
The 2008 on R3Tourings however have tank mounted instruments and different yoke head stem set up preventing the use of the earlier version so RIVCO made the version for R3Tourings that you have.

That is why it may not be an ideal fit for the earlier models unless you alter the instruments mount and/or adjust/change cables. Some folks here have done it so you can search and find the thread with key words or look below for 5 similar thread links.

@Ishrub Bob has hooked me up with triumph risers that are 1/2 shorter and I’m hoping will end up being perfect. And the rest of my piggy bank is going to you for the levers, inspection cover and medallion that I have pm you about. But if they go up for sale and I’m watching I may buy them to have incase I need them. If I can beat you to the punch but you are the ultimate buyer who I’m not worthy yet to keep up with. Your speed is astonishing surfing the World Wide Web of all things triumph rocket, I don’t have @1olbull bulls bowing emoji but I bow none the less

Last edited:
Not sure why they are categorized with Victory - maybe due to Metric?
Handlebar Risers for Triumph® Rocket III - RIVCO

R3 Standard Classic Roadster
Installing the TR3017 risers will significantly reduce neck, back, and shoulder strain by relocating your handlebars up one-inch and back two-inches. Machined from a solid block of billet aluminum and finished with a beautiful chrome finish, the TR3017 will complement the look of your Triumph Rocket III. The TR3017 kit contains all hardware needed and installation instructions for an easy installation. There is no need to change or lengthen any cables, hoses, or wiring as the TR3017 can be installed using these factory components. The TR3017 also uses the factory riser caps to secure your handlebars. The TR3017 risers will fit 2004-newer Triumph Rocket III models except the Touring models.

Installation Guide
● Moves handlebars up 1” & back 2” towards rider
● Retains factory cable, hoses, & wires
● Uses factory riser caps
● CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
● Chrome finish
SKU: TR3017
Weight: 2.25 lbs
Dimensions: 7 × 7 × 7 in
Price: US$199.95

d_440_1-500x333.jpg

I hope they fit for you @Waz, I know how it stinks when something you won’t for your rocket don’t fit right:banghead:

R3 Standard Classic Roadster
Installing the TR3017 risers will significantly reduce neck, back, and shoulder strain by relocating your handlebars up one-inch and back two-inches. Machined from a solid block of billet aluminum and finished with a beautiful chrome finish, the TR3017 will complement the look of your Triumph Rocket III. The TR3017 kit contains all hardware needed and installation instructions for an easy installation. There is no need to change or lengthen any cables, hoses, or wiring as the TR3017 can be installed using these factory components. The TR3017 also uses the factory riser caps to secure your handlebars. The TR3017 risers will fit 2004-newer Triumph Rocket III models except the Touring models.

Installation Guide
● Moves handlebars up 1” & back 2” towards rider
● Retains factory cable, hoses, & wires
● Uses factory riser caps
● CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
● Chrome finish
SKU: TR3017
Weight: 2.25 lbs
Dimensions: 7 × 7 × 7 in
Price: US$199.95

d_440_1-500x333.jpg
Triumph, rivco and the like should have you on the payroll. Freaking unbelievable how you do that

Back