Glad you are happy with the Harley but as far as being a NICER bike is highly debatable. With minor upgrades on shocks and tires the ROCKET X is one of the best handling and most comfortable bikes I have ever had the pleasure of owning. True it is a big bike with very little extras attached but that was why i bought it. Harley in the last couple of years have really made a effort at playing catch up on their suspension and performance which is good but at the same time have increased the price of there bikes. With the improvements Harley has spent a lot of money advertising their larger bikes as female friendly. WOW there went that image of the big bad Harley rider. If I was in the market for a comfortable bike and that was my only concern it would be a GOLDWING.
I had an 01 Wing that I had purchased with about 10,000 mi. on it after putting 50,000 miles on it I finally had the suspension the way I liked it. Progressives up front and eventually a Traxxion rear shock and spring in the back...it really transformed that bike from a couch to a responsive handling bike.

Back