I'm craving a ride.

69 degrees today and went riding. finally got out around lake Tenkiller here in Oklahoma and practiced some twisty turns. Enjoyed it very much. Still needs more work. Confidence level and skill level has greatly improved but it is still going to require a lot more practice. Getting ready for the next R.A.A.:):):):):):):)

Still snow on the ground here with the temp getting to 60 today and tomorrow. Probably get a ride in tomorrow. So much darn salt on the roads though. Guess I will leave the Rocket home and take the old 60 Harley instead. It don't have modern electronics and self applies rust prevention :thumbsup::roll:
Interesting, we’ve got plenty of salt here too but I’m doing the opposite. I’m leaving the expensive Indian RM Elite in the garage and taking the lesser expensive Rocket out on the salt. Oh it’s new to me so that’s the one I’m jonesing for anyway.:thumbsup::roll:

Decided to take the Rocket! Just one small obstacle between me and freedom. Wish me Luck!

20180121_125728.jpg

100 mile little jaunt today. The roads were covered in salt and damp on all the north slopes. I pretty much had to tip toe around all the twisties but it was better than nothing.

Back