I'm craving a ride.

Got to ride today. 48 degrees when I left the house and only 48 degrees coming home this morning. LOVED EVERY %UCKING SECOND. Been almost a month since the weather cooperated. Had a ear to ear grin all night at work. New guy asked one of the fellow welders why I was so happy. The smart-ass replied he rode. Then he followed up with a long explanation on how they all hate cold weather because I turn into a #sshole. When he realized that I heard every word he started to laugh. Have to agree with them. Really enjoyed the ride. Talk about lifting the spirits up. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What's rian? :p

Managed to get a decent run out on Thursday : 6°C outward - about 12°C homeward. Not too far as my lower back is giving me hell at the moment.

Word Nazi?!?!?
2 out of 3 is pretty darn good.
Here talk to the family:
ASS_FAMILY.jpg

Still snow on the ground here with the temp getting to 60 today and tomorrow. Probably get a ride in tomorrow. So much darn salt on the roads though. Guess I will leave the Rocket home and take the old 60 Harley instead. It don't have modern electronics and self applies rust prevention :thumbsup::roll:

Guess I will leave the Rocket home and take the old 60 Harley instead. It don't have modern electronics and self applies rust prevention:thumbsup::roll:

^^^
I guess there is a silver lining in every cloud.

Back