I'm craving a ride.

59 degrees was high today. 20 degrees and windy tomorrow morning. Rain-Freezing Rain-Snow tonight. They don't know how much. Heard 4 t o12 inches. Will find out in the morning I guess. We have had a few mild winters, but we are making up for it this winter.

Had a chance for a little ride Wensday after work, 58 degrees and beautiful. I needed to go to the dealer to pick up some Indian parts and take them to a UPS store for shipping. I asked them to take the gravy box to the store for me so I could arrange the shipping. That was the only way I could ride and not have to take the car.

Of course the finance manager obliged. That’s what I call dealer service. When we got there he asked did the front of that bike come up back there? I said yes, just a small first gear wheelie.:p

-38F here today and most of this week, I'm itching for spring so bad right now, and the worst of it is I have the seat of my Rocket because I have it on a battery tender. So I cant even sit on it and make bike noises :roll:

we are in our usual January thaw, been beautiful that last couple of days here, except for the rain, if it wasn't for all the salt on roads yesterday I would have went out. figured it would have all been washed away by today, but now it is a pretty solid rain today, bummer.
Someone go for a nice ride and video it and post it, so the rest of us can go for a ride to :)

Sounds like you need a treadmill!

5820c0273715ebaa0c06e2e767919fc0.jpg

Back