Respectalble Dealer/Mechanic

Bladerunner13

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph R3T 2012
Hey, been reading a lot of posts about shady dealerships. Does anyone know of a respectable and knowledgeable dealer/mechanic in the Saskatchewan or Alberta area. I don't mind trailering my bike a good distance to have a couple of things I'd like done before I start riding this year. Valve clearance check and a sticky brake piston in particular. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Like most of us I don't mind paying for the work but I don't want to get burned or help a criminal be a criminal!
Thanks!

Good luck with that. Not much on dealerships no matter what make or model. You have to remember bike mechanics at authorized dealerships do not pay very well. So it is a #rap shoot. Just the way it is plus the satisfaction of doing a good job with good results is enough motivation do the work yourself. It is not that difficult.:):):):):):)

Sticky brake piston is pretty easy to do yourself, should only take you at most a couple of hours to clean up the pistons and you don't even have to lift the bike to do it. Use brake cleaner and old tooth brush to do the job. Clearance job is easy too, but takes a bit more time.

Sticky brake piston is pretty easy to do yourself, should only take you at most a couple of hours to clean up the pistons and you don't even have to lift the bike to do it. Use brake cleaner and old tooth brush to do the job. Clearance job is easy too, but takes a bit more time.
Do you know a good place to buy parts in Canada?

Back