Good triumph mechanic/dealer in denver

jcomp

.020 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 roadster
I'm in Wyoming need to take my 09 roadster in. Closes dealers are in Colorado. Closes one says they only work on 10's and newer. Want someone who can fix this thing.
s

I'm in Denver
Go to
Imperial Sportbikes
(303) 573-6600
Imperial Sportbikes - Google Suche

Or you can go to
Steele's Cycle
(303) 781-5339
Steele's Cycle - Google Suche

You will want to drop by steels anyways as it's also a small museum. They have a cbx on display!

I don't bother with dealers on older stuff.
There are a free triumph dealers. All give you the same bs

I'm in Denver
Go to
Imperial Sportbikes
(303) 573-6600

Or you can go to
Steele's Cycle
(303) 781-5339

You will want to drop by steels anyways as it's also a small museum. They have a cbx on display!

There are a free triumph dealers. All give you the same bs
thanks

Not sure. Not running right. Cold start issue. My honda guys have it up here in wyoming. May need to go to dealer or someone experienced in triumphs
Well that's a lot of vauge info.
I'm assuming you don't have the ability to diagnose or work on it? I thought you were traveling though Denver. My mistake. You should be able to find a mechanic to work on it or we could walk you through a few steps to figure it out. Some of us might even be able to help locally for you. A dealer is going to cost you 1/3 the cost of your rocket just to diagnose and treat a few issues. Most 1st and 2nd gena are only work a max of 10k. You ready to spend 2 grand on it for a mechanic to do the work you might or one of us might be able to do for the cost of parts?

There are a few common issues that are supper cheep and easy to do.
I don't think you need to take it to a dealer for common stuff. Any good mechanic can probably hook you up for a few hundred bucks to diagnose the issue.

I'm in Denver
Go to
Imperial Sportbikes
(303) 573-6600

Or you can go to
Steele's Cycle
(303) 781-5339

There are a free triumph dealers. All give you the same

I'm assuming you don't have the ability to diagnose or work on it? I thought you were traveling though Denver. My mistake. You should be able to find a mechanic to work on it or we could walk you through a few steps to figure it out. Some of us might even be able to help locally for you. A dealer is going to cost you 1/3 the cost of your rocket just to diagnose and treat a few issues. Most 1st and 2nd gena are only work a max of 10k. You ready to spend 2 grand on it for a mechanic to do the work you might or one of us might be able to do for the cost of parts?

I don't think you need to take it to a dealer for common stuff. Any good mechanic can probably hook you up for a few hundred bucks to diagnose the i

I don't think you need to take it to a dealer for common stuff. Any good mechanic can probably hook you up for a few hundred bucks to diagnose the issue.

Limited ability, but some. I've fixed and wrenched on minor issues on vehicles and bikes. I'm a floor guy. By no means mechanic skills, but I'm at least average on ability. So yes I can do some stuff. Update. Bought this bike a month ago. Had a minor cold start issue, but after started seemed to run great then start good. Took it to honda guys, which are good to do what they can do. Stopped in to check on progress they haven't touched it for 2 weeks. Now bike starts rough and runs rough. I was getting a lot of ecu feedback on this site. Need reflashed, but now the problem seems to have gotten worse. I know it could be a bunch of stuff. Starting with gas, plugs, sensors of some sort. I just want it to go to someone who can get it going. Yes I would love to not spend a fortune doing it. Also, got feedback on leaking injectors possibly. Definitely running lean. Struggling for gas and when started cold sounds flooded.

Common issues with them are the coil packs and the connections to them and the grounds on the bike.
Sounds like an electrical issue.
If you want to take it to someone. Imperial is really good. They have done good by me many times on my rocket and my ninja. I needed some scrap stainless and they hooked me up free from a bone pile. If I ever needed a mechanic ( I do not) I would go to them. That or steels. Steels is just pain old school pros with no bs.
I don't have much experience with mechanics as I do or all or learn how to do it... Usually the hard way.

I would make sure the coils and plugs are in working order. Not sure why it was flashed or needs a reflash but that's simple enough. Put new gas in it and if it's not running right check the plugs. Past this it could be a voltage issue from the PCM but that's not so common. Pull the nozzles and give them a quick cleaning.
If you need to clean them have them sent out. I know a guy local who is perfect. He has done rocket nozzles too.
It could be the tps and that's easy to test with the tuning software.

Common issues with them are the coil packs and the connections to them and the grounds on the bike.
Sounds like an electrical issue.
If you want to take it to someone. Imperial is really good. They have done good by me many times on my rocket and my ninja. I needed some scrap stainless and they hooked me up free from a bone pile. If I ever needed a mechanic ( I do not) I would go to them. That or steels. Steels is just pain old school pros with no bs.
I don't have much experience with mechanics as I do or all or learn how to do it... Usually the hard way.

I would make sure the coils and plugs are in working order. Not sure why it was flashed or needs a reflash but that's simple enough. Put new gas in it and if it's not running right check the plugs. Past this it could be a voltage issue from the PCM but that's not so common. Pull the nozzles and give them a quick cleaning.
If you need to clean them have them sent out. I know a guy local who is perfect. He has done rocket nozzles too.
It could be the tps and that's easy to test with the tuning software.
thank you for the feedback. I'm going to look into coil and plug connections, gas. hopefully I can learn some stuff with this thing and do some stuff on it myself. Is Tuneecu worth downloading to my android?? Is that what you use?

Back