Removing baffles from stock exhaust

for my 2017, does Triumph sell a de-cat set of pipes? and then they can re-tune it for me and not loose my warranty?

they did for my Bobber

otherwise i'll have to take it to a mech, i'm not a wrench turner type

for my 2017, does Triumph sell a de-cat set of pipes? and then they can re-tune it for me and not loose my warranty?

they did for my Bobber

otherwise i'll have to take it to a mech, i'm not a wrench turner type
Yes they do. Most people call them TORS, it stands for Triumph Off Road, and they have For off road use stamped on them. And the dealers will put the tune in for you.

cool, thanks! i was wondering what TORS means, know i have two answers, thanks!

Todd
Glad I could help. Anytime you need answers around here, just ask. You might get 2 pages of off topic banter, but you'll eventually get a straight answer, plus a few laughs along the way. :D

so will the TORS increase the sound of the performance? maybe between a TORS and a K&N a little more performance, but for the most part, the R3 has plenty of performance for me

so will the TORS increase the sound of the performance? maybe between a TORS and a K&N a little more performance, but for the most part, the R3 has plenty of performance for me
Yes, TOR's will increase the "sound" of the performance but then you say you have plenty so..........do you want more sound?:unsure:

Back