Rear shocks upgrade

No, me and pictures on the internet do not go well together...

OK, so I had a quick and very short spin up the road today after I replaced the rear wheel (powder coated & new Avon Cobra). The shocks are much firmer than stock but not harsh, just well controlled and damped. The bike steers much better, mostly due to the tyre but the longer shock helps. I did less than a mile as I had no silencers on - just the collector box... It's not as loud as you would think due to the really crappy design of the collector.

These shock look great. I'm currently trying to decide between a pair of these, and the YSS emulsion twin shocks. Not sure what to do.

Attachments

• shox2.JPG
    shox2.JPG
    291 KB · Views: 19
Nice kit for sure. Single adjustable is an instant DQ for me. They would probably suite the vast majority of riders quite well.

Don't bill them as Ohlins or Wilber's peers, they aren't. Wilber's are significantly more advanced.

Nice kit for sure. Single adjustable is an instant DQ for me. They would probably suite the vast majority of riders quite well.

Don't bill them as Ohlins or Wilber's peers, they aren't. Wilber's are significantly more advanced.
I Love my Wilbers
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG

Back