Morph1976

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 tourer 07
Hi guys, I've been reading through a lot of posts and the majority of which have been US guys. What I'm after is an idea of cost in the uk. I have owned my bike for 5 weeks having come from a kawasaki vulcan 900 and took the baffles out which produced a nice sound and want to achieve the same noise on the Rocket. Can the classic stock exhaust be modified, I.e removing baffles and if so would I need a retune or can I buy the tors here in uk and what's the average cost for supply and fit and where would I get them
Thanks in advance
Frank

Thanks for that, I take from what I can see is you pull the guts out then push the new mufflers in?
When you say they were a pain to get out, how big a pain?
On vulcan had to drill the baffles and then had to lift innards up and down till I snapped the joint inside the exhaust then they simply slipped out. What tools did u use?

I found it easiest to push them in until the weld breaks, then my slide hammer works to pull them out. They're hard to get out for sure.

I found it easiest to push them in until the weld breaks, then my slide hammer works to pull them out. They're hard to get out for sure.
Cool, those baffles are from a us ebay seller who on their listing doesnt ship to uk. I've messaged him asking if he could quote me shipping so we will see. If not, as long as size is ok I take it there will be similar out there.
Appreciate you taking time to reply. Thankyou

The best sound you can shoot for is an angry john deere, that v twin sound wont come from the r3, pipes or baffles wont make it happen, the angry tractor is a unique cool sound though.

Back