Realistic Fuel Mileage?

200km = +-125mi
And 361 km = 224 miles. Did I miss something? Metrics isn't my second language sadly. 224 miles does seem a bit extreme although I don't doubt for a second it couldn't be done. Like I stated, after 120 miles my ass locks down and I can turn coal into a diamond while I try to find a gas station (don't try this at home kids).:thumbsup:

And 361 km = 224 miles. Did I miss something? Metrics isn't my second language sadly. 224 miles does seem a bit extreme although I don't doubt for a second it couldn't be done. Like I stated, after 120 miles my ass locks down and I can turn coal into a diamond while I try to find a gas station (don't try this at home kids).:thumbsup:
You and someone else did miss something in Frosty-Rider's post. He said "Riding my 2020 GT locally, if i get around 200km out of a full tank". which is pretty much in line with what others are saying. No worries though I have fleeting moments of dyslexia myself.

Riding my 2020 GT locally, if i get around 200km out of a full tank, I consider that pretty good, when out touring on the bike and driving like a normal person would, i have made it to 361km on a full tank to dead empty, (luckily the gas station was on the other side of the intersection when the tank went dry)

361 km = 224 miles

Maybe he meant 261 KM or 162 miles.

, i have made it to 361km on a full tank to dead empty, (luckily the gas station was on the other side of the intersection when the tank went dry)

You and someone else did miss something in Frosty-Rider's post. He said "Riding my 2020 GT locally, if i get around 200km out of a full tank". which is pretty much in line with what others are saying. No worries though I have fleeting moments of dyslexia myself.
This is what he posted, 361 km and that's 224 miles. He may have meant 261 km (161 miles) but just going off of his post and like I stated, I believe him if he said he did it. I have no reason to doubt him and I have never tried to see how much mileage I could get by driving 65 mph on the freeway. I'm certain it's in the 150 miles plus range.:thumbsup:

This is what he posted, 361 km and that's 224 miles. He may have meant 261 km (161 miles) but just going off of his post and like I stated, I believe him if he said he did it. I have no reason to doubt him and I have never tried to see how much mileage I could get by driving 65 mph on the freeway. I'm certain it's in the 150 miles plus range.:thumbsup:
I agree.
I reckon the best I could do by nursing the bike on a long run is 170 miles......190 with the wind behind me and then i'm all out of go juice, so now pushin' to the next station.

110 miles if you've stole it..........130 if riding mixed stylie........150 if you're relaxed touring. That's my own rule of thumb.

Hi. While taking a tour of Spain & Portugal where the road are straight long especially Spain I managed in 1 day to achieve 48 mpg (English miles) at an average speed of 70 mph then rode through Portugal which was up & down dale then the mpg dropped dramatically around 35 mpg so it all about the terrain & riding style.

I find the best way to tell if i'm going to achieve a reasonable tank range is to be aware of how much i'm using my brakes.
The lightest use of them always delivers the best range......but we've got a lot of corners and junctions in the UK.

So based on what everyone is reporting the bike should be fueled up every 219.56 Furlongs to be on the safe side. 🤔
Exactly!!!................(Plus or minus 3 fathoms if you're riding up or downhill on wets, and if the fuel price is high like it is here in the UK, you'll need to add an extra arm and a leg)

Back