Tell me about it. Spent the better part of morning looking at turn signals for the bike. Back signals are easy but front signals and the wide variations of mounting brackets is driving me nuts. Why did truimph use chrome turn signals on the Rocket X? Not only that but the stock turn signals are designed piss poor. Still looking but might have found some brackets that mount on the fly screen brackets that will look OK.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Sonny, When I bought the bike back in July it was second hand and previous owner has mounted front indicators on the handlebars. I have been searching everywhere to try and find another mounting system to bring the indicators back down to a sensible level. The bike also has the front fog light - OEM - and from what I can see occupies the original indicator mounting points. I would be very grateful, should you find an alternative, to post me a link. Thank you in anticipation.. :cool::cool:

I am currently running the PowerTripp Derestricting tune on my 2015 R3T which is suppose to work with both the stock and/or TORs installed on your bike. I can't speak towards what happen when you add Ramair or just the Ramair alone. That TuneECU Map is 20368 with the stock tuning I downloaded off my bike being TuneECU Map 20367. I believe most of the custom tunings have simply been modifications of that 20368 tuning. I do have that 20368 tuning if you are interested. PM me with an email if you like and I will attach the hex file which is the file format that TuneECU uses.
Hi buddy ..... that sounds good .... really nice of you sir ...... my email is littleleelong@msn.com ..... and thank you so much for the help

i have mentioned before- triumph dealer says they have about 5 different tunes for rockett- i believe he said one includes TORS. you don't have to worry about warranty(cause you said yours was a 10). but using there download keeps warranty in tact as I have a 16 with the viking exhaust and ram air. just fyi

There are plenty of people who are running the Ramair on an R3T. If they have had a good experience with a tune that works, I would think they would step up and be willing to share or email the hex file to you. Having to go back to Hanso every time for another tune that he has already created just doesn't make sense. Anything beyond Ramair and TORs, then maybe you may need something else.

I myself have ordered a set of TORs and the Ramair but if I can't get a reliable tune for that setup from someone here on the forum, it ain't gonna happen. I'll just do the TORs and continue to run the WayneTripp tune which is suppose to work with just that setup. The only reason I am even going to do the Ramair is to get rid of the stock airbox and make maintenance easier.

Thanks @sonny. I'm just going to do the TORs and maybe the Ramair on my R3T, but I want to have a good working tune to install before I make the changes. Those two items have been ordered. I'm also thinking about Paul's crossover pipe , but I'm sure that will require even more changes. I am having problems getting past the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" saying. Still looking!

The crossover made a bigger difference on my bike than the DP pipes and the Ramair.

Tell me about it. Spent the better part of morning looking at turn signals for the bike. Back signals are easy but front signals and the wide variations of mounting brackets is driving me nuts. Why did truimph use chrome turn signals on the Rocket X? Not only that but the stock turn signals are designed piss poor. Still looking but might have found some brackets that mount on the fly screen brackets that will look OK.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

these look cool

Rage360 Turn Signals

Back