I still have my Hanso tune, i'm not sure if it makes a difference, I have Ramair and Jardine Exhaust, I can send it to you, but if someone else with more knowledge could confirm if the tune would work in your setup that would be great
Thanks so much frosty ...... that would be great ... couldn’t thank you enough ..... so many people are on to seeking out the right tunes for their R3t ... thankyou so much frosty

give me a couple of days, I just have to figure out which laptop I have it saved in, if you don't have an O2 sensor installed you will need to change that setting in the tune, but that isn't a big deal, the main things is making sure that it will work with your exhaust, what exhaust do you currently have? and if someone could confirm the compatibility that would be awesome

give me a couple of days, I just have to figure out which laptop I have it saved in, if you don't have an O2 sensor installed you will need to change that setting in the tune, but that isn't a big deal, the main things is making sure that it will work with your exhaust, what exhaust do you currently have? and if someone could confirm the compatibility that would be awesome
Hi frosty I have the decat pipe .... but not installed yet and stock pipes .... thanks again frosty I really appreciate you trying to help me

Hi frosty I have the decat pipe .... but not installed yet and stock pipes .... thanks again frosty I really appreciate you trying to help me
I thought it may have been abit easier to leave out the decat pipe for now ....... as I know other people were struggling for a reliable map .......... so just ramair and stock pipes thanks again frosty

Thanks so much sonny ...... that sound promising ..... thankyou

Hanso always comes through but if If you like, while you wait for Hanso you could download a custom Tune from the TuneEcu site and try that.. Some members here have uploaded tunes there for various air/exhaust mods. Just be sure to get one that will work with your VIN number.

Ran the Ramair on stock tune for about two months. No problem. Did do the 12 min tune and it was fine. Did have to replace three way connector on vacuum hoses barely caught the cracked connector while reassembly.

Why only two months? Did you put a different tune on or did remove the Ramair?

Thanks buddy .... makes loads of sense when it comes to maintanence ..... also sounds better with better throttle response ....... mine does run smoothly ...... just the occasional pop from the air filter which only happens when it’s stationary...... and I give it some revvs .... I really hope someone has got a good tune for ya bike too .... it’s frustrating when all ya wanna do is ride and feel the difference when adding bits to improve ya bike ..... so many people have really been able to open up the R3t ..... good luck buddy

I am currently running the PowerTripp Derestricting tune on my 2015 R3T which is suppose to work with both the stock and/or TORs installed on your bike. I can't speak towards what happen when you add Ramair or just the Ramair alone. That TuneECU Map is 20368 with the stock tuning I downloaded off my bike being TuneECU Map 20367. I believe most of the custom tunings have simply been modifications of that 20368 tuning. I do have that 20368 tuning if you are interested. PM me with an email if you like and I will attach the hex file which is the file format that TuneECU uses.

Received ramair and installed. Two months later Paul's exhaust system showed up. During the two month waiting period ran the ramair with just 12 min. tune with no problems. After installing exhaust went with Hanso's tune. Bike runs great.;););););)

Thanks @sonny. I'm just going to do the TORs and maybe the Ramair on my R3T, but I want to have a good working tune to install before I make the changes. Those two items have been ordered. I'm also thinking about Paul's crossover pipe , but I'm sure that will require even more changes. I am having problems getting past the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" saying. Still looking!

Tell me about it. Spent the better part of morning looking at turn signals for the bike. Back signals are easy but front signals and the wide variations of mounting brackets is driving me nuts. Why did truimph use chrome turn signals on the Rocket X? Not only that but the stock turn signals are designed piss poor. Still looking but might have found some brackets that mount on the fly screen brackets that will look OK.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Back