Ramair replacement filter.

Wow $107.00 dollars just for the filter? Really seems kind of expensive. No better price i have no options but to pay. My filter is shot after cleaning a few times. Plus it has a rubbed mark from the bear claw on the foam. My fault did not have the bearclaw installed correctly or a screw or two:eek::eek::eek: came loose. Go figure. If someone has found a better price please let me know.

Sonny,
Yer doin' sumpin' wrong!
I've many cleanings on my Ram Air and tis still in good shape.

I do ride often even in bad weather. Plus the last time i took the bearclaw off it was not installed right. Wore a corner off the filter. :(:(:(:(

I do ride often even in bad weather. Plus the last time i took the bearclaw off it was not installed right. Wore a corner off the filter. :(:(:(:(

Just FYI -
Soap & warm water tis what I use - followed by a light spray coat of filter oil.

Going to try that on this one vice the cleaning kit they sell. What kind of soap? and what type of oil?
I've found Dawn dish soap the best for cleaning foam filters, use any good filter oil, just don't over do it

We're doing mine in the spring Steve. I gave my filter to a mutual friend so must order a new one. Will do it when I'm back to moving around pretty well.

Back