R3R and GT owners

All true...the mid controls are 245mm back from the forward controls I believe...
Which is a crap load (9.6 in). As I remember the original standard RIII foot peg was further back.

What are these for, came inside TFC backpack

If you buy the panniers they are delivered without locks. Those are your pannier barrels for the panniers you don’t have yet. If you lose them, you can’t get replacements - so you wouldn’t be able to lock the panniers to the bike without changing everything else as well - so hang on to them carefully!

Guys remember if you are willing to wait a few months for the bike you want, you can special spec order it the way you want it. Just go on to the Triumph web site and play with the program. It even shows the bike as you change the items you want. It also show you the price as you change the specs.

Rocket 3 has arrived in Boise. The dealer already sold 2 of them. I am very tempted. Patience.

20200201_155152.jpg
Now this I like(the bike)

I noticed seat height on TFC and R3 is 30.4 while the GT is 29.5 wonder if that means different seats or suspension set up?

[QUOTE = "Wadejesu, post: 684396, member: 8704"] ¿Noté que la altura del asiento en TFC y R3 es 30.4 mientras que el GT es 29.5 me pregunto si eso significa diferentes asientos o suspensión configurada? [/ QUOTE]
Different seats.

Back