R3R and GT owners

Wadejesu

Supercharged
Ride
R3 TFC #391
Folks if it's not too much trouble could you post a pic of handle bars while sitting on bike, I'm thinking of higher bars on a TFC.

Thanks in advance

Folks if it's not too much trouble could you post a pic of handle bars while sitting on bike, I'm thinking of higher bars on a TFC.

Thanks in advance
I have been thinking the same thing for my GT, there is another handlebar and brakeline and wiring extension you can get, i'm debating them

D0CCFDA5-2DDD-45F1-80E8-B1C313323E21.jpeg
B8FF2551-B434-4362-B27E-3526B17160EC.jpeg

I took these yesterday after riding the R.

I found the lean to the bars on the R to be a little to much for comfort over distance, but am I right in thinking the GT bars come back a little further?

I found the lean to the bars on the R to be a little to much for comfort over distance, but am I right in thinking the GT bars come back a little further?
You can see from the pictures that the GT bars come back a lot further. The GT foot controls look to be about 6” forward. At 5’9”, the more aggressive riding position od the R is better for my back. A 1” riser would help.

Can you put the GT fly screen On the R? Seems like yes but they don’t offer the fly as an R accessory. I’ve never found that fly screens do anything for wind protection but this design looks promising.

Back