2022 R3R tune ecu flash

ManontheMoon

Standard Bore
Ride
R3R
Good morning I flashed Penner's usa 31019 map and everything went smooth. My question is about the o2 sensor I had to remove, I turned off the parameters before the flash. Is there anything else I need to do as far as fueling ? Also running werkes exhaust

Good morning I flashed Penner's usa 31019 map and everything went smooth. My question is about the o2 sensor I had to remove, I turned off the parameters before the flash. Is there anything else I need to do as far as fueling ? Also running werkes exhaust

""" My question is about the o2 sensor I had to remove, I turned off the parameters before the flash ""

As far as I know, there are no such instruction about o2 sensor, can you confirm if you found that o2 sensor instruction on tuneecu website?

""" My question is about the o2 sensor I had to remove, I turned off the parameters before the flash ""

As far as I know, there are no such instruction about o2 sensor, can you confirm if you found that o2 sensor instruction on tuneecu website?
I didn't put the O2 sensor into the werkes exhaust, I'm guessing my question is will the bike run to rich or lean due to it not being able to adjust the air fuel ratio, I read somewhere on here that someone had to add fuel in the l1 to l3 tables due to removing the O2 sensor.

I didn't put the O2 sensor into the werkes exhaust, I'm guessing my question is will the bike run to rich or lean due to it not being able to adjust the air fuel ratio, I read somewhere on here that someone had to add fuel in the l1 to l3 tables due to removing the O2 sensor.
you have same question which I had 1.5 years ago,

this is my dyno chart READING taken after 3000km riding with Penner tune and werkes exhaust. Please note- it was just a dyno run, NO REAL TIME TUNE was done expect penner map which I flashed months ago before going to dyno run.

iROYxkW.jpg

You shouldn’t have to do anything to the tune. You will waste some gas while cruising with the throttle less than 4%.

When I installed my Werkes exhaust, I broke the O2 sensor getting it out of the stock exhaust. Penner advised that I didn't really need it any more and to disable it in TuneECU but also ensure it's no longer plugged into the bike (otherwise the computer will keep attempting to relearn fueling). He also instructed me to add 6% fuel to the L1/L2/L3 tables to improve idle and low throttle smoothness. I do think that helped. I've had the O2 disabled now for a few thousand miles and it's running great.

When I installed my Werkes exhaust, I broke the O2 sensor getting it out of the stock exhaust. Penner advised that I didn't really need it any more and to disable it in TuneECU but also ensure it's no longer plugged into the bike (otherwise the computer will keep attempting to relearn fueling). He also instructed me to add 6% fuel to the L1/L2/L3 tables to improve idle and low throttle smoothness. I do think that helped. I've had the O2 disabled now for a few thousand miles and it's running great.
this comment is a jewel, thanks so much for this input @EskimoPie can you throw an input on this as well? Tune needed or not?

Last edited:
hi @EskimoPie , can you tell/guide me how to """ add 6% fuel to the L1/L2/L3 table"""

Back