2022 R3R tune ecu flash

hi @EskimoPie , can you tell/guide me how to """ add 6% fuel to the L1/L2/L3 table"""
There is no L trim table in TuneECU so you can’t use trims to change the L tables. The easiest way for me would be to use Excel. Export the 3 L tables. The exported files are tab delimited txt files. Import the L txt file into Excel. Put the number 1.06 into an empty cell. Copy it. Highlight all of the fuel values in the table. Do paste special. Then check “multiply”. When you hit OK, all of the values are multiplied by 1.06. Delete the 1.06 from the cell you put it in. Save the file. Import it back into the L table in the Penner map.

There is no L trim table in TuneECU so you can’t use trims to change the L tables. The easiest way for me would be to use Excel. Export the 3 L tables. The exported files are tab delimited txt files. Import the L txt file into Excel. Put the number 1.06 into an empty cell. Copy it. Highlight all of the fuel values in the table. Do paste special. Then check “multiply”. When you hit OK, all of the values are multiplied by 1.06. Delete the 1.06 from the cell you put it in. Save the file. Import it back into the L table in the Penner map.
I did the first half of that to determine what numbers I needed to land at, but I think I couldn't get it to import back into the TuneECU map for some reason. I did it very manually on the phone itself, dragging the lines up one by one, RPM by RPM, until I reached the values that my Excel file said I should be at. It was hard to be exact when I did that, but if I got it with a small fraction of a percent, then I considered it good enough.

I did the first half of that to determine what numbers I needed to land at, but I think I couldn't get it to import back into the TuneECU map for some reason. I did it very manually on the phone itself, dragging the lines up one by one, RPM by RPM, until I reached the values that my Excel file said I should be at. It was hard to be exact when I did that, but if I got it with a small fraction of a percent, then I considered it good enough.
I took a map on my laptop, changed the exported F1 in excel, saved it, moved it to my Android, and imported it successfully. If you changed the format in any way, it won’t import.

Back