Project Log: World, meet Scar!

As far as I've been able tell yes. Triumph made some marketing hubbub about the roadsters revised suspension, but, I'm fairly certain it's just the shocks they changed.

Justcwondering, because I'd kinda like silver front shocks.

The answer is going to be heat, sadly. I snapped of not one, but two, T-27 torx bits in the cam ladder bolts.

The only thing i can think of that could cause them to be this tight is galvanic corrosion over time, or being overheated badly essentially locking them in place under tension.

Mega-Facepalm_o_93738.jpg

It could just be the age, mileage difference, but I do notice a difference in the front between my 2013 and my 05. Maybe next time I change the front tire on my 05, I'll stick in the forks off the 2015 wreck I bought, and see.;)

It could just be the age, mileage difference, but I do notice a difference in the front between my 2013 and my 05. Maybe next time I change the front tire on my 05, I'll stick in the forks off the 2015 wreck I bought, and see.;)

Gratitude!
Guess I'll go research the fiche.

The answer is going to be heat, sadly. I snapped of not one, but two, T-27 torx bits in the cam ladder bolts.

The only thing i can think of that could cause them to be this tight is galvanic corrosion over time, or being overheated badly essentially locking them in place under tension.

Mega-Facepalm_o_93738.jpg
FWIW Not sure if youve used one of these, but they work very good.
Screenshot_20181203-160624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back