Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
The exhaust is now here. Test fit and test started today for a sense of sound.. more to follow on that. First lets look at some new exhaust ****!

Amazing you can fit an R3 exhaust in such a small box!!
Compiled Unpacking.jpg

Got clearance? The answer is YES. More than CES, hell, I think it's actually more than stock. Forward controls will result in a scorched leg....
Fitment.jpg

Now for the good stuff, Les showing off his chops as a full out master in design, I'm in complete awe at how accurate this is. Fitting it took me literally about 3 minutes, including looking for tools, taking off the rear passenger peg mount, and about 2 minutes to replace and tighten everything. Even the most tricky bolt isn't bad.:

Clearances.jpg

God this shot is horrid.. garbage camera strikes again. Notice the invisible O2 sensor that is fitted in this shot.

Weights will follow coating to make it fair, but I can say this:

Les exhaust seems lighter than my CES can alone, my CES exhaust seems lighter than a single R3 stock can alone, expect a very low number.

And the moment you've been waiting for... what does it sound like:

The video doesn't convey the volume, but it does convey the tonality and pitch. It sounds err AGGRESSIVE, barky, bassy, raw, angry, pissed, like a 2.3 liter about to stomp your face in.

Also: It is fing LOUD.

I realize being in the garage makes it echo and seem louder, but there is no doubt, it is a loud setup. Ya'll are going to want me either in back or WAY out front on RAA West :p

Going in for coating tomorrow, dyno numbers on 30 March :p

Here's what the bike did, on 92, with air filter in place:
My Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
Back