Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

So... 7 months later final testing is finally scheduled!!

22 September I get her dialed in....

Stay tuned for final power numbers.

I'll be in Arkansas then enjoying the Ozarks. Are you going up to Nels or to that other guy that you like?

Stay tuned for final power numbers.
So...IF and i say if, a 2.8 Rocket comes out........Things will become REAL interesting!!!...not that its not interesting now!...just sayin...
Can't wait for your figures brutha...good on you. For those of us who won't be doing these improvements on their Rocket, it sure makes for good reading!...a bit like going to watch the drags and coming away shaking your head in disbelief!..lovin it!

So...IF and i say if, a 2.8 Rocket comes out........Things will become REAL interesting!!!...not that its not interesting now!...just sayin...
Can't wait for your figures brutha...good on you. For those of us who won't be doing these improvements on their Rocket, it sure makes for good reading!...a bit like going to watch the drags and coming away shaking your head in disbelief!..lovin it!

If/When a new R3 arrives I’ll have one right away :p

I forgot to put this here, also added to first post:
My Dyno.jpg

I forgot to put this here, also added to first post:
My Dyno.jpg
I'm curious about where it starts really pulling. With the Carp pipe it really hits hard from 5500 up. Looking at your dyno sheet it looks like yours would start the insanity about 1100 rpms sooner. Where are you really feeling the power kick in?

Back