Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

C'mon Mittzy, you know the rules on here - pics or it don't exist :whitstling::roll::roll:
Only have one from a disrance and only one side - his bike is the one on the right
2317B579-0B19-4AF0-98F1-CCF5652AEE7B.jpeg

Slowly working the tune perfectly in day by day as I log it and adjust. Trying to get it as close as I can before booking time next month so I can see the difference again between street and dyno tuning. Here's a sample of a log I had from today. Look how nice and flat it is, just some tweaking to dial it into where my butt dyno says is best!
Graph of 2nd.png

And for an idea of just how extreme the values are for fuel to get it to fuel correctly:
TuneECU Tune 1.png PC-V Tune 1.png

The numbers are quite small to read, but I think I see 50 and other real high numbers at 100 TP on the PC V map as well as 14K in the Tune ecu. Coupled with lean readings at the same rpm. Looks like you may need larger injectors......

That's my fear Nev. I have a suspicion I'm right on their limit, or slightly past. I do have some bigger ones sitting in a box, but, I'm apprehensive about using them as they're 550cc at 3 Bar and didn't play nice last time I tried them during acceleration enrichment events (dumping way too much fuel).

Parts of the TuneECU map are at 18k even lol.

I've been looking at ways to re-work the fueling system a touch so I can run it at 4 bar instead of 3 bar and stick with the stock injectors. I haven't yet figured out a solution I'm happy with.

The numbers are quite small to read, but I think I see 50 and other real high numbers at 100 TP on the PC V map as well as 14K in the Tune ecu. Coupled with lean readings at the same rpm. Looks like you may need larger injectors......

Once again I bow to the master.
waynesworldgif.gif

After swapping out my fueling components I got some good datalogging in today.

Full throttle all the way to redline yielded a 100% duty cycle on the 550 injectors from 7200-8000, the difference, is the 550s were able to hold the AFR down in the low 10 AFR at around 7000 and climbing into around 10.6 right before redline. This tells me I'll be fairly close to the 80% recommended max or a touch over once I get the AFR dialed in at high RPMs.

Thanks for planting this in my head Nev, I honestly had thought they'd already done the pump, but they had not, so it was only a matter of time before a piston melted down.

Last edited:
Back