Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

Bob said he's tried taller stacks, and actually lost power. Apparently the stock velocity stacks were pretty well designed by Triumph.

Once I have it re-tuned, I expect I'll have more torque under 6K than the plot I got from Bob got, which, makes perfect sense as expected! Longer stack, torque shifts downwards, short stack torque goes upward.

That said, best of both worlds: Street ride with longer stack, throw stockers on for the track lol.

I really will drop off the stockers when I have the bike tune refined, I'm super curious now. I know for sure being at 10:1 AFR is killing the 4-6k torque numbers.

Last edited:
@scot in exile Coating was $233, you’ll want to bring them to me to get coated, I get a discount, normal price was 270 :) Normal time frame for coating is drop it off on a Monday have it back on Friday.

They definitely run cooler with the coating on them, but, people over state the effects, it’ll still burn the crap outa you when at running temp if you touch it (ask me how I know:rolleyes:.)

While out riding I felt no radiant heat on the bike, none. Granted I wasn’t stuck in traffic but even 5mph was enough to take any heat away.

Headlight... needs adjusting, forgot to re-aim after taking the front apart last week.
Rob I appreciate the offer to save me $40.00 but the hassle it would cause you is not worth the savings, I talked with your ceramic coater today and will get my pipes out to him this week, probably going with the satin black, once again thanks for the offer.(If you speak yo them anytime soon tell them what a lovely guy I am)

Their satin is different from their glacier black. The satin is that classic kind of dull black/extreme dark gray slightly matte finish common to ceramic coatings, the glacier black is a true satin not at all matte but not glossy.

I got glacier on mine.

Powerhouse Dynotuning on the Gold Coast has the effective stacks fitted to their drag bike.
drag bike.jpg

Having it on the bike for a while now, I’m 100% in love with the new noises it makes. So incredibly pissed off sounding, but you can clearly tell it’s not just a straight pipe.

Apparently it’s obvious from a spectators POV as well, I swear some people are pulling neck muscles to turn their head fast enough when they hear it :p

Cagers react differently too, more right of way yielding and general “get out the way as fast as possible” antics :p

If you want an angry sound I highly recommend the coneeng slip on fitted to some good headers!! Sounds like old airplane when cruising and some exotic car when on power.

Back