Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

Slowly working the tune perfectly in day by day as I log it and adjust. Trying to get it as close as I can before booking time next month so I can see the difference again between street and dyno tuning. Here's a sample of a log I had from today. Look how nice and flat it is, just some tweaking to dial it into where my butt dyno says is best!
Graph of 2nd.png

And for an idea of just how extreme the values are for fuel to get it to fuel correctly:
TuneECU Tune 1.png PC-V Tune 1.png

Did I get it right?
You already got 18.000s at high revs and PCV adds another 40-50% up there?

Last edited:
Did I get it right?
You already got 18.000s at high revs and PCV adds another 40-50% up there?

That’s how it was delivered to me yes. I’ve since adjusted the F-tables to reflect the new injectors and the values over 6500 are in the mid 13,000 range climbing to mid 14000 range with no added fuel from PC-V and it’s rich so back in the realm of logical.

@Neville Lush 15 June I am booked to strap it down and see what she makes with the recent changes to fueling and spark.

Yes, Nels at Twowheeldynoworks will be doing the work.

Very hopeful he's able to legitimately match the dubious 250.9 sheet I have with no dyno operator antics involved.

Here's where its at at the moment.

Still a little rich at full throttle and generally 80% and up, but, at 7850 RPM, 87% throttle, it used 84% duty cycle on the injectors. So, I'd say 550cc (bench tested at 558/558/560 at 3 bar), are a **** near perfect match. I'll let it keep teaching itself, but I'm pretty happy with delivering this as a starting point for Nels to go from, its a little rich, but runs smooth and strong, so should be relatively easy to walk into whatever AFR best power is made at. It's a touch leaner at 40/60/80, at around 13.3:1, but, all in all running pretty well for a street tune.

It feels better running a little on the rich side than the lean side of 13:1, kind of normal, just curious to see what AFR actually makes best power on my bike, a little fat in the low-mid 12, or 13-13.2.
Datalog.jpg
PC-V Table.png
TuneTable.jpg

I now know i have a sickness... I've been running the idea of larger tapets and a bigger cam around in my head and shooting for 275+ whp on pump gas.

Here's where its at at the moment.

Still a little rich at full throttle and generally 80% and up, but, at 7850 RPM, 87% throttle, it used 84% duty cycle on the injectors. So, I'd say 550cc (bench tested at 558/558/560 at 3 bar), are a **** near perfect match. I'll let it keep teaching itself, but I'm pretty happy with delivering this as a starting point for Nels to go from, its a little rich, but runs smooth and strong, so should be relatively easy to walk into whatever AFR best power is made at. It's a touch leaner at 40/60/80, at around 13.3:1, but, all in all running pretty well for a street tune.

It feels better running a little on the rich side than the lean side of 13:1, kind of normal, just curious to see what AFR actually makes best power on my bike, a little fat in the low-mid 12, or 13-13.2.
Datalog.jpg
PC-V Table.png
TuneTable.jpg

I now know i have a sickness... I've been running the idea of larger tapets and a bigger cam around in my head and shooting for 275+ whp on pump gas.
Don't you have bigger valves all ready? I am waiting on your dyne results before I pull the trigger and get Les to make me a set of pipes. Roll on the 15th:cool:

Don't you have bigger valves all ready? I am waiting on your dyne results before I pull the trigger and get Les to make me a set of pipes. Roll on the 15th:cool:

Broke something in the trans, sorry man, I was Really looking forward to finally getting a solid dyno session in and tuned to finally do Ozrider's work justice. I do have bigger titanium valves, the .465 cam, etc etc.

Bike is making phenomenal power now, enough that its hard for me to force myself to go full power in 2nd (1st just isn't possible), alas, the chart's going to take another month or so to get... at least (all depends on mama triumph's delivery time on parts).

I did get the whole exhaust on a scale today - 14.8lb.

Broke something in the trans, sorry man, I was Really looking forward to finally getting a solid dyno session in and tuned to finally do Ozrider's work justice. I do have bigger titanium valves, the .465 cam, etc etc.

Bike is making phenomenal power now, enough that its hard for me to force myself to go full power in 2nd (1st just isn't possible), alas, the chart's going to take another month or so to get... at least (all depends on mama triumph's delivery time on parts).

I did get the whole exhaust on a scale today - 14.8lb.
That sucks mate I hope you get it sorted without to much drama

Back