Guess what this weekends project is?

rjkusse

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket X #51
pic.jpg

So I know I've read all about having to do a tune after this but, if this is the only mod, theoretically wouldn't the 12 minute tune work?

If it's a set of tors you'll need a tune for it, dealer can do it for the cost of 1/2 hr labor (at least mine did) or you can do it yourself with tune ecu. BTW good choice on color of the cans:thumbsup:

It's an easy job to do. Take your time. I took the opportunity of improving on the gapping between the heat shield and silencer. The right hand one as you sat on the bike was easy enough but on the left hand one I had to file the heatshield bracket. It's not tacked on in the right position in my opinion.

You'll be pleased with the sound I'm sure and it improves with mileage and when they burn in.

It's an easy job to do. Take your time. I took the opportunity of improving on the gapping between the heat shield and silencer. The right hand one as you sat on the bike was easy enough but on the left hand one I had to file the heatshield bracket. It's not tacked on in the right position in my opinion.

You'll be pleased with the sound I'm sure and it improves with mileage and when they burn in.

Anyone help on which tune I need to load when I'm done? TORs only

Back