Powder Coating Wheels

Went to pick up my bike today and boy was I pissed off the guys in the shop were running and hiding:mad: they had my bike for two weeks but could not co-ordinate a time with the powder coater before Stearns, anyhoo the effin bike was covered in about a half inch of dust, when I dropped the bike off I left them a backpack with a motorcycle cover in it to cover my bike well the backpack was hanging on the handlebars boy was I pissed :mad: told them to give me the keys then he asked for payment for the wheel bearings he had ordered I told them to stick them right up their arse.

You have inspired him now, bet you he goes Black with Yellow where the shiny alloy is now. It will at least hypnotize all cross traffic at intersections before they can hit him.;):D

maxresdefault.jpg
I watched this last night and just found myself wandering the streets totally naked. What happened. I feel violated:roll::D:whitstling::unsure:

Had my bike down at a guys to get the wheels powder coated alas he could not guarantee that the bike would be ready in time for KY so I will get them done after Stearns:mad:
I powder coated my wheels black and love em...... a simple wipe down and they are clean.
I removed and striped the wheels (Tyre/tire, disc, ABS ring, valve stem, drive cush and bearings too) the PC people sandblasted them and taped up the flat surface s for the disc and ABS ring and also the final drive side.
Reassembly with NEW Bearings in my opinion is a must (that's just me).
Only took the PC people 3 days and $100 AUD per wheel

Back