I will be home tonight and will take a pic and post.

I knew someone would make reference to tits. :thumbsup:
We are, by a clear majority on this forum, MEN!! We are pre-programmed by nature to suffer from having a one track mind... If you increase the font size, does it make the 'boobies' bigger?? :confused::confused:

There are TWO 5A fuses (or should be!) - 8 & 10
Which one blew?
Both ultimately feed the park lights, however 10 ONLY serves those, while 8 also has a connection to other circuits (the accessory connectors for example as relay coil enable - at least that is the original intention)

Where was your cig lighter attached? was it to the 2-way with just Purple & Black wires or one of the three-way connectors with Red/Blue + Purple + Black?

What exactly are symptoms other than the fuse blowing?
What is NOT working? (the Park lights presumably, what else?)

I'm presuming you've already disconnected the cig accessory completely, not just the USB device from it?

Screenshot_20190117_100100.png

Missing fuse is the one that keeps blowing.

That would be Fuse #2 - 30A - that is main ignition feed. If you're putting a 5A it there it WILL blow

I am an FN idiot I realised that after I posted picture. And I should really put me glasses on when looking at the fuses I need a 30 amp not a bloody 5amp.

have every other size but that one. :banghead::banghead:

This happens to me all the time :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.... I open the fuse box and have to remember that it has to be read from a Northern Hemisphere perspective ..... just like sitting in the sun on the north side of a building:eek::eek:

That would be Fuse #2 - 30A - that is main ignition feed. If you're putting a 5A it there it WILL blow

Lol I did wonder but I was sure it was a 5amp I pulled out But then again one of them was melted and can out in two pieces.

I see 8 is supposed to have a 5amp fuse now that I have glasses on.

Back