stonk

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R Chrome
I know this seems to be done to death. But looking for after market pipes like the one in the picture.

Any idea where to go or best to get a shop to fabricate looks like very little to it?. Or anythoughts going to be way too loud?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_115645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_115645_Chrome.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 29
I know this seems to be done to death. But looking for after market pipes like the one in the picture.

Any idea where to go or best to get a shop to fabricate looks like very little to it?. Or anythoughts going to be way too loud?

Thanks
your ears will bleed, they look like straight the headers, doubt would pass noise test

your ears will bleed, they look like straight the headers, doubt would pass noise test
I don't think any I like willl pass noise test. But there is a difference I agree from a deep throaty sound to feeling like there is an apache attack chopper next to your head all day.

Thanks will take a look. Noticed nothing for rocket on their site before will email.

I was put of by the bobber exaust price looks amazing but $$$$$
Yes. I've noticed that too, but they are a small, young business that's growing in notoriety so they will be focussing on the bigger volume machines in order to bring in cash flow and give themselves a stronger foothold in the industry.
They produced that concept Rocket 3 for a customer so it was a one off.
I'm pretty sure that they would offer more for the Rocket on their website, if there were bigger numbers in the game, so just give them a call.

However........handmade = $$$$ :confused:

Yes. I've noticed that too, but they are a small, young business that's growing in notoriety so they will be focussing on the bigger volume machines in order to bring in cash flow and give themselves a stronger foothold in the industry.
They produced that concept Rocket 3 for a customer so it was a one off.
I'm pretty sure that they would offer more for the Rocket on their website, if there were bigger numbers in the game, so just give them a call.

However........handmade = $$$$ :confused:
Deep pockets time mate

Back