I'll share my AFR values so you can see how it relates to the indicated % differential above.

More importantly this is a Penner Map thread - I don't want to disrupt/dilute all the good work done here. let stay on topic. best wishes

IMG_7608.jpg
All of the tables in the stock South Africa tune are the same as the tables in the stock US and Canada tune. What’s the point of posting all of this stuff about your modifications to the Penner tune if you’re not willing to share your tune with the community? Perhaps you’re not finished yet? Are you going to dyno tune it?

All of the tables in the stock South Africa tune are the same as the tables in the stock US and Canada tune. What’s the point of posting all of this stuff about your modifications to the Penner tune if you’re not willing to share your tune with the community? Perhaps you’re not finished yet? Are you going to dyno tune it?
a) firstly this was never about any of my modifications.
b) neither have I made changes or used the penner map in any shape or form, nor did I give any indication that I did so, both here or in my ECU Reprogramming thread.
c) I displayed his fuel/air tables values as % increase for context to this thread for his map - so it’s easier to visualise the changes made.
d) I mentioned I made changes to AFR on my map to which you wanted details - and was promptly provided above, yet apparently not “willing” to share information.
e) Yes, I have finished my work and verifications

a) firstly this was never about any of my modifications.
b) neither have I made changes or used the penner map in any shape or form, nor did I give any indication that I did so, both here or in my ECU Reprogramming thread.
c) I displayed his fuel/air tables values as % increase for context to this thread for his map - so it’s easier to visualise the changes made.
d) I mentioned I made changes to AFR on my map to which you wanted details - and was promptly provided above, yet apparently not “willing” to share information.
e) Yes, I have finished my work and verifications
So the only change you made over stock was the AFR table? You can share your tune or not.

...98..95...91 here in NZ
Hi Tal I like your comments on the remapping of your Triumph R 3 Is it a mission to do if you are not computer savy as i live in Napier NZ and do you know of anyone in the North Island that i could take my bike too
Kind Regards
Mark

No dynos? 20 thousand dollar bikes deserve to be dynoed, 😬. Its a good thing we got Penner. @Nashvegas show us what your tune looks like, post your dyno for a look at that fire breathing dragon you got. Them pipes are nasty! Fireworks show at nighttime for sure.
I’ll take 173hp and 152tq at the wheel anytime! What’s a little bit of fire? 😇

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1079.jpeg
    IMG_1079.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1130.jpeg
    IMG_1130.jpeg
    287.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
its a bad boy, that exhaust is crazy
Those are $3K pipes. According to the website they promise

"+54% MORE TORQUE@2500RPM AFTER TUNE "

• Power +54% Torque@2500rpm & +25% Hp@6760rpm
  • From 133hp to 165hp@6760rpm
  • From 120nm@2500rpm to 185nm@2500rpm
  • Peak Torque From 172nm@5380rpm to 200nm@3870rpm
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 5.27.51 AM.png

Oh, there is also a $2k version without the button to change from quiet to loud.

I think I have $8.21 in my change jar.🤔

Last edited:
I’ll take 173hp and 152tq at the wheel anytime! What’s a little bit of fire? 😇
Great looking dyno, Konrad always seems to get that flat torque curve and none of our bikes have been over 160tq after a tune, not sure why, its a great torque curve however, very trustworthy flat pull throughout any gear.

Those are $3K pipes. According to the website they promise

"+54% MORE TORQUE@2500RPM AFTER TUNE "

• Power +54% Torque@2500rpm & +25% Hp@6760rpm
  • From 133hp to 165hp@6760rpm
  • From 120nm@2500rpm to 185nm@2500rpm
  • Peak Torque From 172nm@5380rpm to 200nm@3870rpm
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 5.27.51 AM.png

Oh, there is also a $2k version without the button to change from quiet to loud.

I think I have $8.21 in my change jar.🤔
i dont think he has that switch, seems to me weather and rust would mess up that mechanism but the pipes on his sound awesome and must breath pretty good, they definitely breath fire when thumped on.

Back