Penner map is restricted?

sunny

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R LIMITED EDITION
Hello All,
I can not remove speed limit, the speed limiter box is faded out :( , any idea what is going on here?

Appreciate your help
pz6IKgM.png

Ah107zv.png

Regards

@vsteel

Last edited:
I know at one time Penner said that there are a lot of tables that need corrected to get rid of the speed limiter, it wasn't as easy as just clicking a box. That is why it tool so long for Fontain to remove it.

I have extremely limited knowledge on this so I can't give you a good solid answer of what the issue is.

I have the latest Android version and I can’t uncheck the speed limit box on a new R3 (including Penner’s) or Tiger 900 map. An older Rocket III map has a scroll bar to increase the speed limit to 299 kph. This adjustment worked in the Windows version on the older bikes.

Sorry, but I just don't get it. Why does anyone need to go faster than stock on these bikes? Before this one I spent 20 years on litre sports bikes and yes I did max them out regularly, but I bought the Rocket to slow down and enjoy the ride (it is doing a very good job).

It’s been mentioned in other places I think, but it sounds like if you want the speed limiter removed you have to contact Alaine of tune ecu via email and pay an additional fee and he will send you the map with the speed limit unlocked.

Sorry, but I just don't get it. Why does anyone need to go faster than stock on these bikes? Before this one I spent 20 years on litre sports bikes and yes I did max them out regularly, but I bought the Rocket to slow down and enjoy the ride (it is doing a very good job).
For the most part I am satisfied with the 147 limit and don't plan on exceeding it much at all BUT if I did decide to race I'd hate to get beat for a lack of a few more mph. Some of it is just psychological. I hate to know I am nanny governed.

Back