Nothing!! The AFR table is the bomb! I am waiting for my Skoda cable. I am having problems with my windows 7 and the tuneboy cable. My friend did not give me a cd for the driver's. I will have the other cable in a few days. ;-)

Nothing!! The AFR table is the bomb! I am waiting for my Skoda cable. I am having problems with my windows 7 and the tuneboy cable. My friend did not give me a cd for the driver's. I will have the other cable in a few days. ;-)
Cool you had me worried there for a moment:cool:

I have the mod bug and and like a kid in a candy shop. When I uploaded your afr tables I lost my base maps that were tweaked by the auto tuner. So I manually inputted each individual number you gave me to play it safe. All is good now on the home front!

I have the mod bug and and like a kid in a candy shop. When I uploaded your afr tables I lost my base maps that were tweaked by the auto tuner. So I manually inputted each individual number you gave me to play it safe. All is good now on the home front!
hang on there my AFR table map would have been blank in the other tables till you take it for a run the Auto tune trim and the main fuel table would have blank, then after you have done 50 odd miles you would have a set of numbers in the AFR trim table then you go to the menu and accept the trims this transfers the figures to the fuel table and resets the AFR trim table.
Now if you have manually entered numbers in either the trim or fuel tables it may initally effect the way the bike runs till the Auto tune corrects it the reason I send the AFR table map with blank trim and fuel tables is so the AT will taylor the fueling to your bike, by the way you could get away in the short term by just runing the std base map till you get the cable

I would agree. There is no one in upstate NY that is competent enough to dyno my bike. Hanso's tune for the pcv and tune ecu have helped greatly. The auto tuner is also the tits! :D

PCV is much easier to tune on a dyno

The Auto Tune eliminates the need to go to a dyno, you only need to manipulate the AFR numbers to get the power where you want it to have more power (down as low as 12.5 for more fuel) and economy (up to 14.7 max to lean of your cruise area) you then just need to make a smooth transition between the two. That is how I fine tuned my AFR map that dozens of guys are now using with out any probs, if fact most have thanked me for making their bikes smoother and more responsive, personally wile I have made a fair gain in power from exhaust and inlet mods I am stil getting as good if not better fuel economy if I am touring/ cruising it is only when I crank it open it will then gobble the fuel but I am also getting a lot of power I never bought the Rocket to be cheap to run I just want POWER

Back