PCV autotune model

Rocket_Rider

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2018
Hi all,

can someone let me know which model of the PC autotune I need for a touring? When I look it up there seems to be a single sensor and a dual sensor? Am I going to need to weld an o2 bung or does it just screw into and replace an existing OEM sensor?

I’ve tuned with Tuneecu and am running TORS so I’m just looking at auto tune to trim things out for my bike and conditions on a zero values table - I think that’s the correct way to go? Let me know if I’ve got something mixed up?

yes I have a new PCV to install.
Hi all,

can someone let me know which model of the PC autotune I need for a touring? When I look it up there seems to be a single sensor and a dual sensor? Am I going to need to weld an o2 bung or does it just screw into and replace an existing OEM sensor?

I’ve tuned with Tuneecu and am running TORS so I’m just looking at auto tune to trim things out for my bike and conditions on a zero values table - I think that’s the correct way to go? Let me know if I’ve got something mixed up?
You are correct, if you have a good base tune in the ECU you need to zero the fuel tables in the new PCV . Recommend a Pod-300 as it gives you live info while riding plus it can be easily configured to display almost anything the PCV reads.

Back