Toystoretom

Living Legend
This is just a test sample:

aei.jpg aej.jpg

? mods

I spent some time last evening with tech support at dynojet and learned alot. I'll be back to pass some of it along but wanted to know what mods were done (if any) to the bike when yu did the custom map.

Pc3

I thought I was making a users group but ended up with a Social Group instead. DUH!
But anyway If you have a tweak or a tune for the pc3 join the group and we can pool our resources. Seems like we (pc3 users) are in the minority as far as tuners go.:confused:
R3Owners.Net - PC-3 Users Unite

I should of gone with the PCIII myself, I got the tuneboy but it cost me twice as much to dyno tune since no one in Jersey was familiar with tuneboy.

Looking for a good tune
06 standard stock kn filter with jardines including header .
Right now it seems to be lean
Lots of decel pop
Not so go around town.
Looking for a good tune that allows a guy to ride around town, not just full throttle.
Any advice appreciated

Looking for a good tune
Lots of decel pop
Not so go around town.
Looking for a good tune that allows a guy to ride around town, not just full throttle.
Any advice appreciated
Dynojet created the pciii maps by dynoing R3's with the bone stock Triumph tunes in the ECU. If you don't have that tune in your ecu, you can't expect Dynojet's map to work. By the way, they have a pciii map for jardines. You could start by loading that.

Looking for a good tune
Lots of decel pop
Not so go around town.
Any advice appreciated
I have a 2005 r3 and I just chopped ten inches off all three stock pipes, and removed all the baffling material, also I removed the cat box and installed the bypass pipe, soon I will do the air box delete and install the map for my pc3; which will be the closest one I can see is the one with D&D slip on which eliminates the cat box and it also includes the air box delete, I suggest trying different maps that are close to your set up and I'm sure you will be satisfied with one. you know that when you do find something close, you can make changes and tweak certain rpm and throttle position settings which will add or remove fuel where you believe deceleration pop is occurring, you simply need to spend time feeling out what you like and become satisfied with, I myself love fiddling with all the different options and potential that pc3 gives us; I hope that at least, if this does not solves your issue, that it will inspire you. If you do however discover a killer map, in the future, please share it so we can have more leverage over our beast "lol" BE SAFE!

When I had mine dyno tuned and mapped, the tuner told me that the standard pc maps are generic and less than ideal .
If using pc , try and get to a dyno jet tuning centre and have it set up on the dyno as opposed to stabbing in the dark . My custom tune was a far cry from the factory loaded tune on the pcv and made a helluva difference to both low and high speed performance as well as cancelling decel popping . Money well spent ! :)

Back