Rango

Rocket addicted
Ride
2005 Classic
2005 Sliver Classic.

I've looked high and low on the forum and can't find the paint code.

I found 2 links, one site has errors and the other only cover a blue Trident.

Please can anyone you help?

P1040395.JPG

If push comes to shove you can take one of side covers off and take it to a automotive paint store to match it.... exactly. A high quality paint shop will have the spectrophotometer.

Even if you have the code that doesn't mean it will match exactly to what you have so having it match with a spectrophotometer gets it on the money.

Last edited:
If push comes to shove you can take one of side covers off and take it to a automotive paint store to match it.... exactly. A high quality paint shop will have the spectrophotometer.

Even if you have the code that doesn't mean it will match exactly to what you have so having it match with a spectrophotometer gets it on the money.

Thanks Mully,
Yeah, sure that can be done but it would be easier to match the paint with the correct code and surprisingly nobody else has responded so it's probably not available.
Thanks anyway Mate.
Rango

The Triumph colour code for Graphite on the Rocket is LC. A touch up kit is available but on back order in Australia. If you're wanting to spray something largish you might be better, as suggested, going to a spray painter and getting a colour match.

Got my Ozclaw in at the painters right now. Did as Mully suggested , took him a sidecover to match up the graphite colour.

Hoping so , Les gave me a set of kneepads and I bought a tank protector to suit a new 800 Tiger .. got an original RIII tank protector here as well , see which looks the least ugly.

Pad off an Explorer or even Speed Triple be a better shape than the 800 one I reckon.
The RIII one is probably going to be best though, simply because of the size of the tank. Be the way I'd go anyway.

Back