Outfitting for Maiden Voyage - InterState Rocket

BravoKiloRomeo

.020 Over
Ride
R3
My break in routine on all new bikes is a big run after I shake down the initial bugs for a thousand or so. Rocket is scheduled for liftoff end of February (weather no factor if I make Charlotte, usually). Setting up for two weekers on non-touring bikes requires some hill-jack engineering. Check out the 700 liter SW Motech bag! Multilates that handsome brute, but travel is about utility. Madstad on the way, and working on the ghetto graphite cerakote on more stuff. Glad those elf ears aka heel guards faded in darkness! My Key West run is usually on a GS set for camping - this is going to hit different! I will strip off the vinyl wrap and tour crap when I return, and this baby is the strong man attraction at the local circus side shows!

Luggage.jpg

Last edited:
That bag might either turn out to be a great back rest or dig into your lower back and annoy you the entire time. I did something similar but on an 1199 and because of the angle it drove me crazy for 3000kms. Have a great trip !
IMG_1148.jpeg

That bag might either turn out to be a great back rest or dig into your lower back and annoy you the entire time. I did something similar but on an 1199 and because of the angle it drove me crazy for 3000kms. Have a great trip !
IMG_1148.jpeg
Sweet looking "White Flash!" With matching luggage. Nice!

My break in routine on all new bikes is a big run after I shake down the initial bugs for a thousand or so. Rocket is scheduled for liftoff end of February (weather no factor if I make Charlotte, usually). Setting up for two weekers on non-touring bikes requires some hill-jack engineering. Check out the 700 liter SW Motech bag! Multilates that handsome brute, but travel is about utility. Madstad on the way, and working on the ghetto graphite cerakote on more stuff. Glad those elf ears aka heel guards faded in darkness! My Key West run is usually on a GS set for camping - this is going to hit different! I will strip off the vinyl wrap and tour crap when I return, and this baby is the strong man attraction at the local circus side shows!

Luggage.jpg
Damm, dats huge!
Wife coming witya?

Luggage.jpg
Welcome, how does it run with the open header? Flamethrower red.

Oh I see you got it muffled now. cool. Wow 700 liters could hold a body. or two...

Back