Looks like several of us are selling the GT sissy bar. I listed mine on Ebay, though I have it listed on the classified section here on R3 as well:

@Triumph Rocket 3 , since you have the GT, I am assuming you’re asking about a taller backrest that could support a T-Bag style luggage. Corbin makes a backrest that is much taller than OEM and bolts directly onto the GT backrest bracket. Otherwise, you might need to blaze the path on a new product.

Last edited:
Looks like several of us are selling the GT sissy bar. I listed mine on Ebay, though I have it listed on the classified section here on R3 as well:

@Triumph Rocket 3 , since you have the GT, I am assuming you’re asking about a taller backrest that could support a T-Bag style luggage. Corbin makes a backrest that is much taller than OEM and bolts directly onto the GT backrest bracket. Otherwise, you might need to blaze the path on a new product.
Many thanks, everyone for your help I have had one made for my Triumph R 3 which is just perfect for my situation Will try to send a photo Ride Safe from New Zealand

IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 1
Back