Ordered my Rocket today!

Mitchcpc

Supercharged
Ok, I sat on a rocket at I-90 Motorsports in Seattle today and that's all it took. Ordered the red one, wil be here in 3 Weeks ! Can't wait. I thought my Kawasaki 1200 was quick. Not !
I look forward to discussing my experiences on this site.

Welcome to Red and Fast

Glad you made the decision to switch. My salesman in 2005 had me sit on an R3 while he gave me the sales pitch. I was hooked and bought it without even riding one. Be sure and take some photos before and after you add "Bling".

We just had a week of that Seattle rain and overcast here in Kansas City. Now everyone's trying to keep from being washed away by flooding streams and rivers. Today I saw that bright, yellow thing in the sky and all is well again.

You got the best color!

Welcome Mitch!

The Rocket will light up your smile for years to come...Every time I get on it, I get that "just bought" feeling all over again!

Glad you found us!

Tomo

Hi Mitch. Be prepared for the longest 3 weeks in your life. At least it will give you some time to figure out how much more you will need to spend on goodies.

you're gonna love it! I hope you're girlfriend/wife rides... if not you'll be divorced by the end of sumer due to abandonment! ;)

cheers
geo

Back