Okay in Oklahoma.

Sonny did you set a specific time to be at Colvin’s in the morning? I was planning on being there, I know he isn’t usually a morning person. What time are you thinking? We might have time to grab breakfast before he shows up.
He opens at 10:00 AM. Plan on being there around that time frame. Breakfast sounds good. He probably will not get to the bike until around 11:00 AM. Looking forward to meeting both you and skydog. Probably end up doing dinner to.

You mean we Okies are below everbody elses standards???
Then i am very low below real Okies since i am an adopted one:(
No my friend your top notch. Your the only Okie I have met in person. You would think after many invitations and attempts to organize a event where we could all meet up that i would have met more than just one Rocket rider from the state in the last four years. Just a bit drunk last night and figured it was going to end up like other planned events. Figured wrong. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looking forward to it. :):):):):) Remember i'm a night person. Setting alarm clock for 5:00 AM. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Should be light traffic on the way in.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will post results.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: all about the torque
All the best for tomorrow Brutha.....she will run smooth as honey bourbon !!!!...wooop woop!!

honey-bourbon-pork-steaks-S-1.jpg

Back