Okay in Oklahoma.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Well awhile back had a conversation on here with two folks from Oklahoma that were showing a interest in meeting up on the day of my dyno on the 8th of June in OKC. Still on folks. Take it or leave it. Ether way the bike is and i will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Took today off so i can make it Saturday early. Would love to meet up with you all but after riding a bit here in this part of the country have come to the realization that might not be up to your all social standards. It is understood. Pretty **** sad when you below the standard off socializing with Okies. Not pissed just laughing. I do expect to show up at the shop and get a good tune along with my cam tool back. Really use to riding with a pack from Ventura California. They were a great group. Not many in numbers but Good folks always had there back and they always had mine, Work with one now at my present job and yes he is and i are a brotherhood. Irradiated not really. Just use to a better standard.( Bith%Slapped) Kiss My As$

Last edited:
Well awhile back had a conversation on here with two folks from Oklahoma that were showing a interest in meeting up on the day of my dyno on the 8th of June in OKC. Still on folks. Take it or leave it. Ether way the bike is and i will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Took today off so i can make it Saturday early. Would love to meet up with you all but after riding a bit here in this part of the country have come to the realization that might not be up to your all social standards. It is understood. Pretty **** sad when you below the standard off socializing with Okies. Not pissed just laughing. I do expect to show up at the shop and get a good tune along with my cam tool back. Really use to riding with a pack from Ventura California. They were a great group. Not many in numbers but Good folks always had there back and they always had mine, Work with one now at my present job and yes he is and i are a brotherhood. Irradiated not really. Just use to a better standard.( Bith%Slapped) Kiss My As$

Well I'm not one of the two but one day when I'm a little closer and/or in the area... ride we shall! :ninja:

Have a Dyno-tastic day! :thumbsup:

-MIG

Sonny have a great time on Saturday.

I wish I could get some of the power you have in your Rocket X.

But I have been to meet the man in the tin shed and what a very nice guy he is.

Sonny did you set a specific time to be at Colvin’s in the morning? I was planning on being there, I know he isn’t usually a morning person. What time are you thinking? We might have time to grab breakfast before he shows up.

Saturday is open till 3.30 PM I could possibly do lunch in the city but have to be back by 3.30. Sunday is open all day.

Back