If you want one - and the 12K is genuine. Give it SERIOUS consideration. The 2019 is still a rumour. Wish dealers here had given Victory Visions away - I happen to like the aesthetics A LOT.

They call themselves National Powersports Distributors. In New Hampshire.
They do seem to have four Rocket III Roadsters in Phantom Black, new, for $11,999.
Triumph website says that model starts around $15,700. All theirs has the red stripe, or at least if those are pics of the actual models they are selling. They are all 2018's.
Not a bad deal at all, if it is true. I'd think they will not be there long, especially with the extra warranty.

What i find really interesting is how little this model has changed since it came out in when, 2005? And how they tend to hold their value, maybe because of that. Some more major changes in 2010, I am told, but not much in style changes save for pipes?
I often get asked what year mine is - since mine is stock, it is very hard to tell. I have the Matte Phantom Black with the white stripes.

Anyway...
We have something similar here in the Chattanooga area, Southern Honda Powersports. Huge Honda dealer who always has great deals, and seems to get in loads of what has to be leftovers from other dealers who could not sell the bikes. They had a load of new Honda Runes years back. Wish I had bought one for the lousy $10K they were asking...now you can't get your hands on one for less than about $22K, no matter what the year. And the older ones seem to command big numbers.
Came out in 2004, later models have ABS, and two big huge ugly looking pipes instead of the Steve wonder designed three pipes about the only big difference, and they DO not have a good resale value

When Victory died under the Polaris brand, some people thought it might become a collector's item, especially the Vision. Didn't happen, at least not yet. There were dealers about giving them away, couldn't get rid of them.

But if Triumph is stopping production of the Rocket III, if 2018 is the last year, with Triumph as healthy as they are, the Rocket may just become a real collector's item.

When I was looking to buy a big tourer narrowed it down to an R3T and a Victory Vision. Was around the time Victory was closing up. I wanted a Victory in red but couldn't get one locally. Local dealer offered me a brand new black one for just under Au$19000. (ALways seems to be the black ones that get left on the shelf) Found a red one in W.A. for 19500 but the cost of the Victory goodies I wanted and stupid registration laws in W.A. meant that I thankfully went with my Red R3t.
Genuine bargains do exist particularly when a run out is on the cards. I'd grab one if I were you.

Killer price for a killer bike, something I've never understood. People pay stupid prices for Harleys and one can get a much better performing, and higher quality bike for a price like that.

Back