With the rocket being canceled, I bet every one they sell is a free allocation for next year they can pick what they want to replace it with, so, you pick a super loaded special edition Thruxton R with 203895720349587 add on items to make max profit. Seems like a dealer who thinks long term, unlike most.

With the rocket being canceled, I bet every one they sell is a free allocation for next year they can pick what they want to replace it with, so, you pick a super loaded special edition Thruxton R with 203895720349587 add on items to make max profit. Seems like a dealer who thinks long term, unlike most.

Unless there has been an official announcement, I don't believe it is going to be cancelled. While I was waiting for the work on my Rocket to be completed at Seattle Triumph, one of the salesmen came over and chatted with me. He said it is a matter of discussion but Triumph believes that since it is such a unique bike, with no real competitor, they will continue it for the near future. I hope so.

I'm curious as to whether the price is going to drop below even $11,999. It sounds like National Powersports Distributors has more than a couple of these in stock, and a quick look at Cycle Trader reveals other dealers are starting to drop their pricing to match NPD's.

I found a thread from last year in which one user spotted a NPD listing for a 2017 Roadster for $10,999 in August. Can anyone confirm that? Did the pricing for a new Roadster drop below that number at any point?

I'd love a new bike right this moment, but I'm definitely inclined to wait and see how low the dealers will go, especially with 2019 details supposedly arriving in September/October.

I was in both locations a few weeks ago. No (new or used) Rockets in stock at all. And none coming in according to the sales guys in Manchester.

I actually ran into a similar susituation buying mine. It was brand new, they had to put fluids in it for the first time for me to test ride it. I bought it a month ago, but it was a 2016 the had old stock for less than that.

Back