New rebuild

I thought they looked like Rebands as well .. the choice of colour is obviously a personal thing :whitstling: yeh i'll leave it at that :thumbsup:

Yeah - @Adam79 is getting his REBANDS chromed atm - should look alot different when he is finished the rebuild.

Made the decision to go to Grevillia about 2 yesterday arvo. Strapped the swag and gear on then rang a mate in Kyogle who said it was raining down there so best pack the wet gear. Rained from Palen Creek to the border. Was dark when I got there had a look around this morning couldn't see a green Rocket. The bloke face down beside my Rocket isn't me.
image.jpg
image.jpg

@bruce aussie we seen you come in, we had already arrived before i checked the internet, sorry we missed meating, My poor rocket didn't make it, near had everything ready on friday night was about to test ride and BAM, broke the F#c#@n clutch cable..

@bruce aussie
WOW! When you haul swag, you mean SWAG! :eek:
That be some bigun bag for sure!
:thumbsup:
If I'm going to sleep on the ground in the rain when its about 3 degrees I'm going to do it in comfort. Not like young Ben in the photo who managed to get drunk enough to sleep face down in the mud with nothing. Reminded me of the things I used to do 30 years ago.

Back